Friday, March 5, 2010

Alone

I'm tired of being alone.
I'm tired of going down this road alone.
In the past, other guys have done me wrong.
I hope that you could be the one,
to change my outlook on men,
and not leave me bruised & hurt again,
and have my back through thick & thin,
but all I really want to do is get revenge.
Please be the one to turn it all around,
seeing that my hopes of finding true love are down,
lower than a casket in the ground,
my heart is missing but hopefully you're the lost & found.
Until that day I just sit & wonder, will I ever find Mr. Right?
Or will I always be alone, no one beside me in my bed at night
Being alone is not something that I would recommend,
but my hearts been broken repeatedly, I hope that you can mend, no one wants to be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment