Monday, March 8, 2010

This Makes Me So MAD!

I hate to see people together. I hate to see people say they're in love. I hate that because I want to be like them. I want to have someone say they love me and actually MEAN IT, not to just try & get what they want from me. Thought I had that, got played & didnt get an apology. Its hard to get over but I'm trying my best.
Dudes in my generation are a HUGE disappointment. They pick the girl whose gonna give them the brain over the girl who has the brain & the heart just to get some quick excitement. This is the MAIN reason I'm always left in the cold , alone and brokenhearted. They don't want a girl who has enough self-respect for myself to wait until marriage to have sex instead of giving it away free to everybody. I want to be loved for more than my 'body parts' because I'm more than that but thats all these young dudes see. I don't understand it at all. You should want to take the time to get to know me but instead you go straight to the sexual questions. I give up. I surrender. I'm done when it comes to love because no dude wants to take the time to get to know me for my personality, talents, interests or future plans & goals in life so fck it....im done with this sht...im about to become a heartbreaker....

1 comment:

  1. lovee the blog (:

    check mine out, see what ya think,,
    && Follow me, it would mean alot (:

    KidKoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete