Thursday, April 8, 2010

He's Perfect :)

I want to hold hands & watch the sunset with him.

I want to walk on the beach with him.

When I hear his voice, I want to feel butterflies.

And if I hit him, I would want for him to restrain & hold me in his arms tightly, instead of fighting back.

When he kisses me, I'd wanna feel like I have to catch my breath.

When I see him, I wanna be nervous but excited.

If we got into an argument, I'd want him to stay & try to talk it out instead of walking away from the situation.

When I'm crying, I'd want his shoulder to lean on.

I'd want my family to like him & for him to like my family & vice versa.

I'd want to be his backbone/support & for him to be mine.

And when it comes to sex, I'd want him to understand my decision to wait, but when it's the right moment & it finally happens, I want it to be special & explosive. I'd want to be something to remember everytime.

My imagination lets me wonder will I ever find a dude like this and I know I will because I deserve it! Someone whose tough on the exterior, but someone who isn't afraid to show how they feel. A real man! I would do the same for him because I'm a real woman & I'm too old to play games. I want a long-lasting relationship. Something I can tell my grandkids about. Something that I will remember forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment